If an item goes out of stock, the Add To Cart button will be replaced with a Pre-Order button on the product page.
My order consists of both 'in stock' AND 'pre-order' items
If your order consists of both 'in stock' AND 'pre-order' item/s, please note that your order will be dispatched in one shipment, when the pre-order item/s are back in stock. If you would like your in-stock item/s to be dispatched immediately, it's recommended you make two separate orders: One for your pre-order items and one for your in-stock items.
How long will I have to wait to receive my order, if it includes pre-order item/s?
The timeframe of dispatch for orders that include pre-order item/s will differ depending on the item:
- If this item is in stock with the supplier, then the timeframe will be shorter, ie. 2-3 weeks (not including delivery).
- If the item isn't in stock with the supplier, the timeframe will be longer, ie. 4-14 weeks (not including delivery).
To give you an idea
(the below timeframes are subject to change so should be used as a guide only)
- Makers Club Sticker Pack on pre-order may be dispatched in: 1 week
- Makers Club Black Cap on pre-order may be dispatched in: 3 weeks
- Makers Club Tee on pre-order may be dispatched in: 3-14 weeks (depending on size/colour selected)
- Makers Club Crew Sweatshirt on pre-order may be dispatched in: 3-14 weeks (depending on size/colour selected)
- Makers Club Hoodie on pre-order may be dispatched in: 3-14 weeks (depending on size/colour selected)
Important: The process of items coming back in stock is entirely a third party situation and is out of my control. This means that the above timeframes are to be used as a guide only, and are subject to change based on delays by the supplier. Sarah Airey Co is not responsible for delays of any sort.
Please remember that the supplier follows ethical/sustainable practises, so the process naturally takes longer. Covid has also caused delays.
If you're curious about the timeframe on a pre-ordered item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and I can get whatever info I can from my supplier to give you a rough indication.
While it isn't always fun to have to wait, I do recommend that if you have your eye on an item that's out of stock, that you do pre-order it. This is because once the cart closes, that's it. See it as a gift to your future self :)